Online ‘Painting for Fun’ Group Events
nJoyArt is running Online Live ‘Painting for Fun’ Sessions in TheArtRoom, our virtual studio.
Sessions are suitable for all. From absolute beginner to anyone just wanting some company whilst painting, everyone is welcome and there is no pressure!
We run the sessions much like our in-person sessions where I guide you with easy to follow step by step instructions and support you each stage of the way. You still get to socialise in groups, we also provide you with an escape from the hustle and bustle of life for a few hours and most importantly, we still have a lot of fun.
As you will be at home, there are going to be some items of equipment you will need before you start.
What you will need:
Device and connectivity
- You will need a PC, Smartphone or Tablet (iOS or Android) with a camera & mic
- An internet (WiFi/Data) connection
- An email address
- (First time only) You will be asked to download and install a group App so that you can join us in TheArtRoom (we assure you it is safe, secure and reputable!)
- Easel (not essential if you are happy to work flat)
- Something to put your paint on, a palette, or a plate is just as good
- Fine spray bottle with water, or a small container of water
- Kitchen towel or disposable towel.
- Protection of your clothing, surfaces and surrounding area is your responsibility
- Brushes – we have a selected set of brushes which cover most of our paintings – see More on Equipment…
- Acrylic paint – we will tell you the colours needed
- Other items (often household items, like a piece of card) – we will tell you what is needed
- Check for event dates in the nJoyArt Calendar or on Facebook Events
- Book your place on the nJoyArt Store or through Eventbrite
- When you have booked your place you will be able to download your Invitation, once your have completed the registration (which is simply your name and email address, then you will be sent your unique link to the session. You will also be sent a list of what you need, including brush types and sizes, paint colours and any other items of equipment specifically required for that session.
On the day
- Your device (PC/Smartphone/Tablet) will need to be positioned so that we can see you (hopefully – if you allow it!) and your painting (definitely) so we can help and advise.
Things to Note:
The speed of your internet connection can affect the quality and usability of the nJoyArt Online Art Room, so please be aware – this is something nJoyArt has no control over!
There are some things we can do to assist with this, but it can vary considerably. Therefore, if you find you are unable to take part as a result of poor connection, you may choose to leave. If it is within the first 30 minutes of the session, we will refund your fee.
If you do not have the Art equipment already, all you need can be purchased in the nJoyArt Store (UK courier delivery service only). However, there is no obligation to purchase equipment from nJoyArt. You can choose to purchase what you need through any of the online resources available, it is entirely up to you.
Where the suggested equipment and supplies are not used the results may vary.
Your unique access information is for your use only and is specific to the session you have booked. Every session will have new access information.